Msafely Refund Policy
Your purchase of Msafely tools and services shall be regulated by this Refund Policy.
PLEASE READ IT CAREFULLY BEFORE PLACING YOUR ORDER AS IT DETERMINES YOUR RIGHTS WITH REGARD TO YOUR PURCHASES, INCLUDING ESSENTIAL RESTRICTIONS AND EXCLUSIONS.
In case you have technical issues with the Msafely monitoring tools, that cannot be fixed by Msafely Customer Support Center, you may be eligible for a refund in accordance with the Refund Policy outlined below. However, we are convinced that most of the claims for refund may be avoided if you accept professional help from our Customer Support Center.
Subject to this Refund Policy, if your reasons don’t contradict the Refund Policy conditions outlined below, you may be eligible to receive a refund within 15 days following the day of your purchase.
1. No refund will be issued after 15 days have elapsed since the purchase date.
2. Your refund may be issued only once. If you buy another Msafely subscription at a later time, it will not be subject to the same refund request.
3. No refund will be issued in case a user refuses to re-install or re-link Msafely Software in the event of the performed upgrade of the operating system on the target device.
4. No refund can be issued to a user if the reasons for a refund are completely beyond Msafely control. They include, but are not limited to:
- No refund will be issued in case a user’s target device is not in compliance with the Msafely Compatibility Policy.
- No refund will be issued in case the target device has lost connection with Msafely subscription due to the absence of Internet access, factory reset, or update to the latest operating system version.
- A target phone is not owned by a user or a user does not receive the consent of a target phone owner to install the Msafely Software, or has forgotten the password to unlock it;
- A target phone does not have Internet access (no money left on the target phone account, temporary service interruption, roaming-related problem, etc.);
- The carrier operator is changed by a target phone user leading to the loss of Internet connectivity and consequently improper functioning of Msafely Software;
- A target phone was reset to the original factory settings;
- A user does not follow the setup guidelines stated on our site or from our customer support team or does not accept technical assistance;
- A user did not receive the data that had been saved on a target phone before Msafely was installed on it;
- No refund will be issued once Msafely has obtained data from the target device.
- A user intended to use Msafely on more than one target device after purchasing one subscription plan;
- Personal reasons (I've changed my mind, I've made a purchase by mistake, I don't know Apple ID/Google Account or Password of Target Device, Software was not used, etc.);
- Msafely software was unlinked or damaged by anti-virus software, the target device’s owner, or other services;
- A user's Cloud credentials for a target device are not up-to-date;
- Cloud backup cannot be activated on a target device by a user, even though it is technically possible;
- A target device does not have a daily WI-FI connection;
- A target device does not have enough space in the Cloud for saving backups and a user is not able to increase it;
You are required to send your refund request through our online feedback system: https://msafely.com/request-refund. We do not accept refund requests made in other possible ways. The refund decision shall be made within seven business days. In case of the refund issuance please note that per each transaction, a Setup service fee of $4.99 will be deducted from the refunded amount to cover fees charged by banks and payment processing companies.
In the event of a chargeback by a credit card company (or similar action by another payment provider allowed by us) in connection with your purchase of any subscription plan(s), you agree that we may suspend access to any and all accounts you have with us. Account’s reactivation is processed at our discretion and only after our receipt of the unpaid purchase(s).Charges for the service(s) which use our credit card payment processor will be identified on your credit card statement. Fees, incurred as the result of chargebacks or other payment disputes brought by you, your bank, or a Payment Provider, and disputes that require accounting or legal services shall be covered by you.